Clan Bar
Welcome to Clan Bar. Dedicated Alternate future and Roleplaying clan.
Clan Bar
Welcome to Clan Bar. Dedicated Alternate future and Roleplaying clan.
Clan Bar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Clan of Alternate Future

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I want to join BAR
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm by elriop1
My name is elriop1 ingame and I want to join your clan. Let me know, thanks

Comments: 0
Face of Mankind
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 am by Phillip
http://www.filefront.com/16180669/Face-of-Mankind-v1.5.4.2-Client/

Probably one of the best RPGs I've ever played. When picking your faction, know this.

Global Dominion

Corporations

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
BAR Decision
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 pm by Phillip
Should BAR have an ally? Being an Ally clan???

Comments: 12
Code Red: BAR threatened
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:17 pm by Phillip
I'll be straightforward, yeah I act like a douche sometimes. Tbh you all do as well, but we're faced with a problem here. I have mass kicked from Clan BAR, however the members merely went to Clan UFN. In which, I am currently in..Clan UFN threatens BAR, SirSpamAlot wants us DEAD.. I will not allow this, Blackjacks has designated me to be the Undercover KGB 007 CIA Agent. (lol) I will receive …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Senate resolution No.1337
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 am by Krazy-blazer
There grunts of clan BAR have elected themselves to the Senate. The senate will only accept one.

1.Exilius
2.Marines[EoA]
3.Phillip[u]

-Must have been an overseer once.

-Must have high approval with members of BAR
-Acceptance of ALL senate members.

The senate will vote for

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
QUIT POSTING VIDEOS ON THE NEWS SECTION
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm by Snatchy
enough posting videos on the news section. post it somewhere else besides here. its getting annoying because it blocks almost half the forum

Comments: 1
Phillip is awesome, jus saying
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm by NickoftheTurks
Phillip is awesome, jus saying

Comments: 1
DEPARTMENT OF PROPGANDA
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 pm by Krazy-blazer
Krazy-blazer is now the minister or propaganda and enlightenment.
My first duty is to censor political parties that wish the destruction of our empire!

Comments: 0
Do you Really know you possible Senators
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:29 pm by Marines
[i]Exilius... we all though highly of him but... He layed off hundreds of people just to save himself a buck?? Rage & Abuses? Supports teh Wallstreet bailout and wants to extend the tax cuts on the 2% richest citizens? Think About who you can really trust as your senator.

Phillip.... we all had high hopes, but is he emotionally unstable?? Rage kicks? Starting to lack t his TAF skills? Goes Afk …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
Latest topics
» Fascist Party
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:07 am by Brutus_Aeon

» Alternate future
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 am by elriop1

» I want to join BAR
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm by elriop1

» Face of Mankind
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm by Phillip

» Petition against Blackjacks
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm by Phillip

» Middle East & U.S-What happens next?
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 pm by Phillip

» TAFFFFFFFF
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 pm by Phillip

» BAR Decision
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm by Phillip

» Code Red: BAR threatened
Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 pm by Phillip

Poll
Statistics
We have 48 registered users
The newest registered user is phiberte

Our users have posted a total of 269 messages in 70 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neutrals and Poltical Influence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
George_W_Bush
Warrior
Warrior
George_W_Bush

Neutrals and Poltical Influence Empty
PostSubject: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Krazy and I have both agreed upon the idea of having neutral countries which major factions are able to exert poltical influence over for both economically and military benefits. We propose nations like Denmark, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Morocco to be neutral, but open to forign investment ect.. What we are puzzled on is what will happen as the game progresses. Will nations like Serbia emerge and if so what happens to the owner and their hard earned industry in that region? What we also need to know is if people want the map's timeline pushed back to 1850. This would create a giant mess of German city states which Prussia, France, and Belgium would have the option of making political alliances with. This of course would be a triggering cluster fuck for Krazy and would add massive amounts of time to the maps production... Input anyone?
Back to top Go down
TruthinessHurts
Hero
Hero
TruthinessHurts

PostSubject: Re: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:48 pm

i vote we keep it post unification until we at least get the map out. once the name gets out there and its kinda popular, THEN we can see about pushing back the timeline. influence sounds like a good idea. as far as emerging countries, what if you made it some kind of trigger like you get an option "Give Serbia independence? (Gain 2000g, 1000w) or continue to keep them under your rule? (High Medium or Low chance of armed rebellion)" where you can let them go peacefully and gain some resources (as if they BOUGHT their independence) or continue to try and keep them under your rule.
Back to top Go down
George_W_Bush
Warrior
Warrior
George_W_Bush

PostSubject: Re: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 am

Im not for timed events tbh. I think a revolt should happen only if say you raise the taxes to high on your population if we implment a tax system. Another cause could be lack of food or something also..
Back to top Go down
TruthinessHurts
Hero
Hero
TruthinessHurts

PostSubject: Re: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:07 am

yeah, i completely agree. but basically, the people should ave some kind of complaint and youll need to either fix it, give em independence or try to keep it under control... so to reduce the risk of rebellion youd lower taxes or something similar.
Back to top Go down
George_W_Bush
Warrior
Warrior
George_W_Bush

PostSubject: Re: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 am

Also if you invested in say denmark you would recieve some sort of military or economic benefit. Mabye say Danish volunteers if you entered a war with france as germany or something like that...? Maybe an economic perk could be the ability to expand industry. Like one requirement for a factory upgrade could be, being forced to establish economic ties to at least one neutral nation.
Back to top Go down
wowwars
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 pm

make AI for neutrals so they can atleast have some chances

make AI'S build defences/industry/make units and move them to.

lets say prussia invades bunch if german states the german states will have chance at making prussia surrender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neutrals and Poltical Influence   Neutrals and Poltical Influence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutrals and Poltical Influence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Bar :: Map :: Map Production-
Jump to: