Clan Bar
Welcome to Clan Bar. Dedicated Alternate future and Roleplaying clan.
Clan Bar
Welcome to Clan Bar. Dedicated Alternate future and Roleplaying clan.
Clan Bar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Clan of Alternate Future

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I want to join BAR
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm by elriop1
My name is elriop1 ingame and I want to join your clan. Let me know, thanks

Comments: 0
Face of Mankind
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 am by Phillip
http://www.filefront.com/16180669/Face-of-Mankind-v1.5.4.2-Client/

Probably one of the best RPGs I've ever played. When picking your faction, know this.

Global Dominion

Corporations

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
BAR Decision
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 pm by Phillip
Should BAR have an ally? Being an Ally clan???

Comments: 12
Code Red: BAR threatened
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:17 pm by Phillip
I'll be straightforward, yeah I act like a douche sometimes. Tbh you all do as well, but we're faced with a problem here. I have mass kicked from Clan BAR, however the members merely went to Clan UFN. In which, I am currently in..Clan UFN threatens BAR, SirSpamAlot wants us DEAD.. I will not allow this, Blackjacks has designated me to be the Undercover KGB 007 CIA Agent. (lol) I will receive …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Senate resolution No.1337
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:41 am by Krazy-blazer
There grunts of clan BAR have elected themselves to the Senate. The senate will only accept one.

1.Exilius
2.Marines[EoA]
3.Phillip[u]

-Must have been an overseer once.

-Must have high approval with members of BAR
-Acceptance of ALL senate members.

The senate will vote for

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 8
QUIT POSTING VIDEOS ON THE NEWS SECTION
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm by Snatchy
enough posting videos on the news section. post it somewhere else besides here. its getting annoying because it blocks almost half the forum

Comments: 1
Phillip is awesome, jus saying
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm by NickoftheTurks
Phillip is awesome, jus saying

Comments: 1
DEPARTMENT OF PROPGANDA
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 pm by Krazy-blazer
Krazy-blazer is now the minister or propaganda and enlightenment.
My first duty is to censor political parties that wish the destruction of our empire!

Comments: 0
Do you Really know you possible Senators
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:29 pm by Marines
[i]Exilius... we all though highly of him but... He layed off hundreds of people just to save himself a buck?? Rage & Abuses? Supports teh Wallstreet bailout and wants to extend the tax cuts on the 2% richest citizens? Think About who you can really trust as your senator.

Phillip.... we all had high hopes, but is he emotionally unstable?? Rage kicks? Starting to lack t his TAF skills? Goes Afk …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
Latest topics
» Fascist Party
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:07 am by Brutus_Aeon

» Alternate future
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 am by elriop1

» I want to join BAR
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm by elriop1

» Face of Mankind
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm by Phillip

» Petition against Blackjacks
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm by Phillip

» Middle East & U.S-What happens next?
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 pm by Phillip

» TAFFFFFFFF
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:31 pm by Phillip

» BAR Decision
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm by Phillip

» Code Red: BAR threatened
*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 pm by Phillip

Poll
Statistics
We have 48 registered users
The newest registered user is phiberte

Our users have posted a total of 269 messages in 70 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip
Baronet
Baronet
Phillip

*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Empty
PostSubject: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm

There is a new age! I may say! Haha. Marines[EoA] has rose with a powerful orginization! The CBFL!

The football league was founded by Marines[EoA] so he has complete control over the teams. So here is the teams as I know of. Post your team here. We will have drafts every 2 days I suppose.

Patriots
Wide Receiver: Blackjacks
Wide Receiver: ~~~~
Lineman #1: Snatch1
Lineman #2: ~~~~
Middle Line Backer: Marines[EoA]
Free Safety: Blackjacks
Cornerback: Snatch1

Hammerheads

Wide Receiver/Wide Out:~~~~
Wide Receiver: ~~~~~
Lineman #1: halo_23
Lineman #2: ~~~~~
Middle Line Backer: Marker88
Free Safety: George_W_Bush
Cornerback/Strong Safety: ~~~~

Hornets
Wide Receiver:1_bold_biznatch
Wide Receiver: TheSuperStar
Lineman#1:Kaywhyellee
Lineman#2:~~~
Middle Line Backer: Phillip
Free Safety:SNiPEShOTDeAD55
Cornerback: 1_bold_biznatch
Cornerback: TheSuperStar

Free Agents

Phillip-Phillip is the best WR or CB in the league, and that is certain but he is more than that. Phillip is even better as a QB. He has amazing skills to read a play and avoid the blitz, if needed he can take the ball up field. As WR he can get over the defenders or as CB he can get over the receivers. There's no way to stop this weapon. Position WR/CB----QB/MLB
Player Rating:100

Sabertactics-Excellent defensive player, when he is at free safety he utilizes his height to make big plays. Explosive on offense. Position: RB/FS
Player Rating: 92

Aliasing-Exceptional wide receiver, however known to be very slow to react. On both offense&defense. Position: WR/CB
Player Rating:76

Dr.McDerick-Pretty good QB; however he lacks strategy, he still can put the ball where it needs to be at times when you need it most. Position: QB/MLB
Player Rating:88

(Not in the CBFL)Exploding-COW- cow had high potential, but in the end he proved to be pretty bad. Cow will not be in the CBFL drafts.
Player Rating: 54

(Not in the CBFL)cadonez-Cadonez is probably the weakest of all the players. For wide receiver he has bad ball vision, bad awareness, doesn't know how to get under the ball and get over the cornerback. On defense, the same exact flaws. Position: WR/CB
Player Rating: 25

Zurx- Zurx has shown interest that he would like to play, so he will be scouted to find if he will have entry. Position: Unknown
Player Rating: Unknown

If you are interested in the league, please comment here and I will inspect and add you. This is under operation by Marines[EoA] but I will be posting for him.

Last edited by Phillip on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snatchy
Admin
Snatchy

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

who the fuck agreed to these teams
Back to top Go down
http://clan-bar.heavenforum.com
Phillip
Baronet
Baronet
Phillip

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 pm

You don't like your team? who's team you want to be on?
Back to top Go down
Snatchy
Admin
Snatchy

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

you need two captains and people that actually want to play >_> you cant automatically just put people on teams and expect to be happy about it. what if bush dont want to play. you should ask him first and everyone else
Back to top Go down
http://clan-bar.heavenforum.com
Phillip
Baronet
Baronet
Phillip

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:12 pm

All of these players agreed to a football league and Like I said.. the drafts every 2 days. however the first team will be random! bush is the only one that may not play and he doesnt have to. all we have to do is move him to free agent
Back to top Go down
Marines
Commoner
Commoner
Marines

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Snatch is a lineman / bj is a WR.... and can I pick up Cow and Saber?Cow im offering you a five game contract.ud playw ith my team for 5 games and then etiher resigned or sent back to the Collegate league. sabers contract is in the Other post for collagate league
Back to top Go down
Marines
Commoner
Commoner
Marines

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:12 pm

If anyone would like to start thier own team i need the players and thier posistion and who will be the captain.The team name would be nice also.
IN ORDER TO START A TEAM YOU MUST FIRST BE APPROVED BY ME.
Back to top Go down
Marines
Commoner
Commoner
Marines

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 pm

We need to get more ppl into football. And Exi, Aliasing, and Marker all are free agents
Back to top Go down
Phillip
Baronet
Baronet
Phillip

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 pm

No marker has been offered a 10 game contract with teh hammerheads and im currently under a 3 more game contract with teh hammerheads
Back to top Go down
Marker88
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Cappy   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 am

As captain of the team i kick phillip out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League   *UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*UPDATED*CBFL=Clan Bar Football League
Page 1 of 1